QB/T 5243-2018 English PDF (QBT5243-2018)
QB/T 5243-2018 English PDF (QBT5243-2018)
QB/T 5243-2018: Clutch
LIGHT INDUSTRY STANDARD
OF THE PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
Classification No.. Y 48
Filing No.. 63713-2018
ISSUED ON. MAY 08, 2018
IMPLEMENTED ON. JULY 01, 2018
Issued by. Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the
People's Republic of China.
Table of Contents
Foreword ... 3
1 Scope ... 4
2 Normative references ... 4
3 Terms and definitions ... 5
4 Classification ... 5
5 Requirements ... 6
6 Test methods ... 9
7 Inspection rules ... 10
8 Marks, packaging, transport and storage ... 11
Annex A (normative) Test method for rotating friction color fastness ... 13 Annex B (normative) Special type inspection ... 16
This Standard specifies the terms and definitions, classification, requirements, test methods, inspection rules, marks, packaging, transport and storage for clutch.
This Standard is applicable to various clutches for daily use. Waist bags may refer to this Standard.
2 Normative references
The following referenced documents are indispensable for the application of this document. For dated references, only the edition cited applies. For undated references, the latest edition of the referenced document (including any amendments) applies.
GB/T 251, Gray scale for assessing staining
GB/T 2912.1, Textiles - Determination of formaldehyde - Part 1. Free and hydrolyzed formaldehyde (water extraction method)
GB/T 17592, Textiles - Determination of the banned azo colorants
GB 19340, Adhesives for footwear and case and bag
GB/T 19941, Leather and fur - Chemical tests - Determination of
GB/T 19942, Leather and fur - Chemical tests - Determination of banned azo colorants
GB 20400, Leather and fur - Limit of harmful matter
GB 21550, The restriction of hazardous materials in polyvinyl chloride
GB/T 22889, Leather - Physical and mechanical tests - Determination of
surface coating thickness
GB/T 29865, Textiles - Tests for color fastness - Color fastness to rubbing - Small areas
QB/T 1586.1, Hardware fitting of case and bag - Case - lock
QB/T 2002.1, Technical Conditions of Electroplated Layer of Leather
QB/T 2002.2, Technical Conditions of Surface Spray Painting of Leather
QB/T 2171, Metal Zippers
QB/T 2172, Injection Molding Zipper
QB/T 2173, Nylon Zipper
QB/T 2790, Dyeing fur - Testing method for color fastness to rubbing
QB/T 3826, Corrosion-resistant testing method of the metal deposits and conversion coatings for the light industrial products - Neutral salt spraying test (NSS)
QB/T 5085, Hardware fitting of case and bag. Magnetic buckle
3 Terms and definitions
For the purposes of this document, the following terms and definitions apply. 3.1 clutch
bag with smaller volume (no more than 3L), hand-held, with auxiliary strap (removable or non-removable) or strap (detachable)
4.1 Classified according to top layer material.
- leather clutch;
- recycled leather clutch;
- artificial leather/synthetic leather clutch;
- fur clutch;
- fabric clutch;
- clutch that uses a variety of materials for the fabric;
- clutch of other material.
a Not applicable to special style materials.
b Common types of leather with a surface coating thickness of not more than 20μm are water-dyed leather, aniline leather, semi-aniline leather, etc.
6 Test methods
6.1 Raw material and accessories
Before inspection and production, inspect or verify according to relevant standards. The limit of harmful substances is tested according to GB/T 2912, GB/T 17592, GB 19340, GB 20400, GB 21550 and other standards.
6.2 Appearance quality
In natural light, use the senses and combined with the ruler to measure. The division of ruler is 1mm.
6.3 Color fastness to friction
Fabrics are inspected according to GB/T 29865. Friction head diameter is 16mm. Furs are inspected according to QB/T 2790. Leather, recycled leather, artificial leather/synthetic leather shall be inspected in accordance with Annex A.
The sample to be measured for the thickness of the surface coating shall be measured according to GB/T 22889.
6.4 Accessory quality
Perform manual inspection of clutch locks, connectors, hooks, broken fasteners, shelf openings, etc. One opening-closing is recorded as once.
- Mechanical code lock sets the password by dialing the password wheel. And use the set password to turn the password lock on and off. Combine
each digit randomly. Perform unlocking, locking 200 times, respectively. For key lock, insert the key with hand and insert it into the lock keyway to unlock and lock the lock. Electronic code lock uses an electronic key to unlock and lock the lock.
- Key lock, electronic code lock. use non-dedicated key to start test 10 times. Mechanical password lock uses any 10 groups of different garbled to start the test.
- Connector, hook, magnetic fastener, shelf mouth. one opening-closing is recorded as once; test 200 times separately.
6.5 Zipper durability
7.5.2 Determination rules for batch products
When three testing samples all meet the requirements for qualified products, this batch of products shall be qualified. If one (and more) fails, it shall perform double sampling for re-inspection. When the re-inspection is qualified, this batch of products shall be qualified.
8 Marks, packaging, transport and storage
8.1.1 The products inspected qualified shall have the following marks.
- (manufacturer or distributor) name, address and contact telephone;
- when necessary, product’s instructions for use (maintenance);
- when necessary, the outer packaging of product shall include identifications of product name, item number, quantity, storage and transport (protection). 8.1.2 Product label shall comply with the followings.
- shall mark. product name, product reference number, trademark, item
number (model number), body material, certification (inspection);
- when a certain type of top layer material used in a single product exceeds 20% of the total area of the top layer material used in the product, it shall mark;
- when more than 90% of the top layer material is used in the first layer of leather (except for the first layer of transfer film leather), it can be marked as " genuine leather";
- if the main surface layer material is made of split leather, the word "split" shall be marked;
- when the coating thickness or film thickness of the leather substrate is greater than the thickness of the leather substrate, it is not appropriate to label “leather” separately, which can be labeled as “composite material”; - imported products shall be marked with origin.
The inner and outer packaging of the product shall be made of suitable
packaging materials to prevent damage during transport and storage.
8.3 Transport and storage
Test method for rotating friction color fastness
A.1 Testing environment
Before the test, the sample shall be placed for adjustment at a standard environment of which the temperature is (20±2)°C, the relative humidity is (65±5)% for at least 24h. The test shall be performed at such temperature and under such humidity.
A.2 Testing instruments and materials
A.2.1 Rotating friction tester
Shall include the following components.
- testing platform (metal as the best) that can fix the sample;
- vertically rotating shaft for fixing circular felt at a speed of (150±5) r/min; - apply a force of (24.5±0.5) N or (7.1±0.2) N to the rotating circular felt; - counter.
A.2.2 Testing materials
Round combed felt with holes in the middle shall meet the following
- outer diameter is (25±1) mm, inner diameter is (3.0±0.5) mm;
- thickness, determined according to Table A.1;
- density is (190±20) kg/m3.
Table A.1 – Testing requirements for combed felt thickness
Thickness/mm Down pressure/presser foot size Sample
6.5±0.5 (49±5) kPa/(10±1) mm Cut felt pad or uncut sheet
5.0±0.5 (2.0±0.2) kPa/(19±10) mm Cut felt pad
A.3 Sample preparation
- When the sample can be flatly fixed on the testing platform, the sample can